2020 Yamaha SRViper L-TX SE
Call for Price
SRViper L-TX SE
Performance Meets Affordability
Littered with new features like ARCS front suspension, increased performance and new body work.
- NEW ARCS Front Suspension: The new Advanced Roll Center Suspension (ARCS) features taller, high-strength, forged alloy spindles and redesigned lightweight upper A-arms. The geometry is further revised to optimize suspension function while increasing ground clearance. This results in greater bite with less chassis roll for more predictable and consistent handling.
- NEW Gen 2 Body Work: The SRViper L-TX SE pulls styling cues from its big brother, the Sidewinder. The fresh aerodynamic lines help improve airflow around the engine and clutch bay. Intake efficiency also benefits from the shape and induction louvers.
- Genesis 1049cc High Performance Engine: The proven, 3-cylinder Genesis engine features a new ECU map offering a boost in power over previous versions. With a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049cc engine delivers class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you from corner to corner in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha's hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- SRViper L-TX SE Shock Package: The SRViper L-TX SE gets premium Fox® Zero RC front shock absorbers with adjustable coil springs and a wide range of rebound and compression damping adjustments. These shocks include Fox® FIST ice scraper technology, velocity sensitive damping and high quality hard chrome rods with T6 anodized 1.5" bodies. The skid frame front arm gets an aluminum 1.5 HPG gas shock and the rear duties are carried out by a beefier 2.0 aluminum HPG shock for fade-free performance.
- NEW Hayes Performance Brakes: A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, lightweight drilled rotor. The 'Stealth' master cylinder and composite brake lever offer excellent modulation and feel with ergonomically precise operation.
- High Flow Intake And Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- Shorty Wind Deflector: The SRViper L-TX SE short wind deflector provides just enough coverage to protect the instrument cluster. This enhanced styling cue leaves a low, mean and racy impression.
- Lightwe4ight SRV Front Suspension: The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The “angled" mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- RipSaw™ II Track: Regarded as the best high-performance terrain track available, the 1.25" lug design of the RipSaw™ II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- Gen3 Tuner Skis: The latest version of the Yamaha Tuner Ski is lightweight and designed for precise handling response. A wide selection of carbides can be combined to dial the Tuner to fit any riding style. Replaceable ski tips are available in multiple colors for additional customization.
- NEW Stealth Control System: The handle bar controls feature a left hand switch cluster which allows for 'on the fly' access to the multi-step hand and thumb warmer adjusters. Information available on the multi-function gauge can be easily selected with a convenient toggle switch and the push button reverse gear switch is also located in the left hand cluster. The right side of the bar is clean with an ergonomically shaped throttle lever and simple, stand-alone emergency stop switch. An updated Hayes Stealth brake cylinder equipped with a new composite Stealth brake lever provides great modulation for better feel and powerful stopping performance.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- Plush Trail Seat: Special high density foam is sculpted to aid easy transition from seated to standing and shaped to allow maximum rider mobility from side to side. Its durometer is firm with just the right amount of comfort for long days in the saddle and its grippy surface helps hold you in position when grabbing a handful of throttle.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 1049cc
- Engine Class: High Performance
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Fuel Capacity: 9.9 gal. (37.4 L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Monotube Alum-HP GAS 1.5
- Front Travel: 10" (254mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner III
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shock SR 137
- Rear Shock(s): Monotube Alum-HP GAS 1.5
- Rear Travel: 13.5 (342.9mm)
- Center Shock: Monotube Alum-HP GAS 1.5
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 137 x 1.25" (381 x 3480 x 31.8mm)
- Track Type: Camso® Ripsaw™ II
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42" (1067mm)
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Headlight: Halogen
- DC Output: Automotive
- Heated Seat: Accessory
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride responsibly and always ride within your capabilities, allowing time and distance for maneuvering, and respect others around you. Know the conditions. Observe all state and local laws. Never drive or ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (254mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Shock SR 137
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 (342.9mm)
- Ski Type
- Tuner III
- Ski Stance
- 42 in. (1067mm)
- Track Type
- Camso® Ripsaw™ II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 137 x 1.25 in. (381 x 3480 x 31.8mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.9 gal. (37.4 L)
- Electric Start