2018 Polaris Industries POLARIS GENERAL 1000 EPS PREMIUM
POLARIS GENERAL 1000 EPS PREMIUM
- Premium Power & Style ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL. The General™ 1000 EPS Premium delivers all the class-leading power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus premium power and style features to take your off-road adventure to the next level. Go where you want to go, get done what needs to get done, and dominate the off-road like never before in the industry's best-selling crossover SxS.
- The GENERAL 1000 EPS Premium is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails or working on your property.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
- You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- 12.25" of front and best-in-class 13.2" of rear suspension travel.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
Payload & Towing
- The serious work ethic you need to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
- 4,500 lb. HD Polaris winch & front bumper.
- The GENERAL 1000 EPS Premium is packed with stylish finishes and premium features to dominate the trails and tackle the toughest jobs.
- Automotive style paint and graphics package.
- LED floor lights.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,491 lb (676 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 118.2 x 62.5 x 73.8 in (300 x 158.7 x 187 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,100 lb (499 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N/A
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
- Premium Paint and Graphics Package
- Front Bumper
- Maxxis Coronado Tires
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Dry Weight
- 1,491 lb (676 kg)
- 81 in (206 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode