2017 Yamaha SRVIPER X-TX SE
Stock Image: White/Yamaha Blue
SRVIPER X-TX SE
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Hayes Performance Brakes: A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, lightweight drilled rotor. The unique radial brake master cylinder helps to deliver consistent “feel” in a wide variety of conditions while the oversized lever delivers greater braking force and feel with reduced effort.
- High Flow Intake and Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise.
- Tuner III Skis: Our Deep Keel Tuner III Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis and the unique characteristics of the SRViper X-TX SE. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured "bite" in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.
- Lightweight SRV Front Suspension: The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The “angled” mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- Conjoined Rear Wheel-Set: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- Digital Gauge Package: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics even when navigating a drifted ditch-line or mogul littered trail. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 1049cc
- Engine Class: High Performance
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Fuel Delivery: 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal. (37L)
- Front Suspension: SRV
- Front Shocks: Fox ® FLOAT® 3
- Front Travel: 10 in. (254mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner III
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shock SR 141
- Rear Shock(s): Aluminum HPG / Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in (368mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 141 x 1.6 in (381 x 3581 x 40.6mm)
- Track Type: Camoplast® Cobra™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42-43 in. (1067-1092mm) adjustable
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Push button
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: 60/55 Watts, H4 Halogen
- DC Output: Automotive
- Heated Seat: Optional
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke High Performance
- 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- Drive Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: SRV; Shocks: Fox ® FLOAT® 3
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Dual Shock SR 141; Shock(s): Aluminum HPG / Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in.
- Ski Type
- Tuner III
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. adjustable
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Cobra™
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 141 x 1.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- White/Yamaha Blue
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push Button