2017 Yamaha RS Venture TF
Stock Image: Yamaha Blue/White
RS Venture TF
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 1049cc
- Engine Class: Mid Performance
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC
- Fuel Delivery: YCCT, 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- Fuel Capacity: 9.2 gal. (34.6L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: 36mm KYB® Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel: 8.5 in. (216mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner II
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort Suspension W/Flip Up Rails
- Rear Shock(s): 36mm, KYB® Aluminum HPG / 36mm, KYB Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel: 13.8 in. (350mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 151 x 1.25 in. (381 x 3835 x 31.8mm)
- Track Type: Camoplast® Ripsaw™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42.5 in. (1080 mm)
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: 60/55W Halogen X 2
- DC Output: Automotive & RCA
- Heated Seat: N/A
- Color: Yamaha Blue/White
- Genesis 1049cc Mid-Performance Engine: Designed to be the premiere trail cruising powerplant, the three-cylinder engine features an advanced Yamaha fuel-injection system for incredibly accurate fuel metering for spot on performance and fuel sipping economy. A broad, flat power-band delivers instant thrust from nearly any speed, and hundreds of thousands of miles by satisfied owners is testament to its durability.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Engine Braking Reduction System: Unlike competitive four-stroke powered snowmobile designs, Yamaha utilizes an engine braking reduction system for a “free-wheel” feeling on deceleration. The system allows a small amount of air to flow through the intake system upon throttle release, thereby dramatically reducing the engine braking effect typically association with a four-stroke engine.
- HPG Rear Shocks: Premium High Pressure Gas shocks are found at both the front and rear arms of the rear suspension - tuned for premium control and comfort with incredible fade resistance. The shocks are also serviceable, allowing your authorized Yamaha dealer to recharge and refresh them for consistent performance season after season.
- HPG Coil-Over Front Shocks: High Pressure Gas (HPG) shocks with strong 40mm bodies are calibrated to deliver consistent performance and comfort with excellent fade resistance. Plus the shocks are rebuildable, ensuring you season after season of consistent performance with proper maintenance.
- RipSaw II Track: Regarded as the best high-performance terrain track available, the 1.25-inch lug design of the RipSaw II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- Third Generation Front Suspension: The sophisticated and precise design of the front suspension incorporates a motion geometry specifically calibrated to eliminate unwanted inside ski lift while cornering. The dual A-arm system is both precise and remarkably predictable for confidence inspiring performance in nearly any terrain.
- Pro Comfort 151 Rear Suspension: The dual shock, coupled rear suspension is specifically tuned for all-day comfort. A unique articulated rear rail delivers additional passenger comfort in rough terrain while also making it easier to back-up in soft snow conditions.
- Wide, Hooked End Handlebars: No other touch point is more important to a rider than the handlebars. Yamaha bars are flat and wide, engineered for comfort, control, and natural ergonomics. Integrated hooked ends add additional control while cornering, and feature heated grips across that span the entire length.
- Standard Electric Start and Reverse: Seamless and easy to use electric start delivers instant and hassle free starts, no matter the weather, eliminating the need for an “old-school” pull rope. You’ll also enjoy the convenience of an effective and simple to use reverse system. Simply pull out the right-hand side lever and slide it over and you can quickly and easily back off a trailer, out of a tight spot, or help you turn around on the trail without ever leaving the seat.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Standard Tow Hitch: In addition to a host of on-board creature comforts and storage, a standard factory rear mounted tow hitch is at the ready for additional gear or occasional light-duty work.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Mid Performance
- YCCT, 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- Drive Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone; Shocks: 36mm KYB® Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel
- 8.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Pro Comfort Suspension W/Flip up rails; Shocks: 36mm, KYB® Aluminum HPG / 36mm, KYB® Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel
- 13.8 in.
- Ski Type
- Tuner II
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in.
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Ripsaw™
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 151 x 1.25 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.2 gal.
- Yamaha Blue/White
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers